Product code: 236
UNIGRAPH, has developed a new series of UNI LITHOFOUNT UCTP S fountain solutions to meet the needs of the new computer-to-plate technology by combining our latest innovations in fountain solution technology in easy to use concentrates.
UNI LITHOFOUNT UCTP S is an alcohol-free, pH-buffered acid fountain solution concentrate designed for sheetfed presses. Formulated for all types of dampening systems, UNI LITHOFOUNT UCTP S can be used by itself or with an alcohol substitute when eliminating the use of I.P.A.. Phosphate and chrome free, UNI LITHOFOUNT UCTP S's strong buffer system permits use in all waters and is specially designed for baked or un-baked CTP and positive printing plates.
- UNI LITHOFOUNT UCTP S is an ecological fountain solution concentrate for sheetfed presses
- It is formulated with an additive which eliminates the accumulation of calcium in the dampening system
- Contains a non-piling additive which efficiently reduces piling on the blanket
- Significantly reduces ink consumption by preventing emulsification of the ink
- Allows you to print with less water, giving you cleaner, sharper image
- Formulated with the finest Sudanese gum
- Has a pH range between 4.1 and 4.5
- For convention dampening systems:
Mix 3 to 5 ounces of UNI LITHOFOUNT UCTP S per gallon of water (128 oz).
- For alcohol type dampening systems:
Mix 4 to 8 ounces of UNI LITHOFOUNT UCTP S per gallon of water (128 oz).
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.