Product code: 253
UNI LITHOFOUNT SF BA+ is a pH-buffered acid fountain solution concentrate designed for D.O.P. plates. It is formulated for all water conditions.
UNI LITHOFOUNT SF BA+ is designed for all types of presses and dampening system combination and is used with UNI ALCOFOUNT-2 alcohol substitutes.
Low water settings give a cleaner, sharper print. Contains non piling additives, which efficiently reduces piling on the blanket.
- It is formulated with an additive which eliminates the accumulation of calcium in the fountain solution
- Strong desensitizers, cleaner start ups and quicker make-readies
- Very low V.O.C.’s
- Formulated with the finest Sudanese gum
- Has a pH range between 4.1 – 4.5
- Very effective in eliminating “dot blow out”
- Especially formulated to run alcohol-free with UNI ALCOFOUNT-2
- Prevents plate blinding and picture framing
- Keeps back cylinders clean
- Reduces ink consumption
For all dampening systems:
Mix 3 to 5 ounces of UNI LITHOFOUNT SF BA+ per gallon of water (128 oz).
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.