Product code: 256
UNI LITHOFOUNT P.C. is a pH-buffered acid fountain solution concentrate designed for sheetfed presses. Phosphate-free, it is formulated for all water conditions.
UNI LITHOFOUNT P.C. is designed for any given press and dampening system combination and to performs throughout the entire range of alcohol levels, from normal percentage down to alcohol-free, especially with UNI ALCOFOUNT-1 or UNI ALCOFOUNT-2.
Runs well with all types of dampening systems. Low water settings give a cleaner, sharper print. Contains non piling additives, which efficiently reduces piling on the blanket.
- It is formulated with an additive which eliminates the accumulation of calcium in the fountain solution
- Does not contain chrome or phosphate
- Very low V.O.C.'s
- Formulated with the finest Sudanese gum
- Has a pH range between 4.1 to 4.5
- Very effective in eliminating "dot blow out"
- Especially formulated to run alcohol-free with UNI ALCOFOUNT-2
- Prevents plate blinding and picture framing
- Keeps back cylinders clean
- Reduces ink consumption
- Quicker make-readies, faster, cleaner starts
- For conventional dampening systems:
Mix 3 to 5 ounces of UNI LITHOFOUNT P.C. per gallon of water (128 oz).
- For reducing alcohol:
Mix 4 to 6 ounces of UNI LITHOFOUNT P.C. per gallon of water (128 oz).
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.