Product code: 258
UNI LITHOFOUNT 2005 G-2 SF is an alcohol-free, one-step, pH-buffered acid fountain solution concentrate designed for all water conditions as well as for all applications on any press and dampening system combination. Phosphate and chrome free, it is formulated with an additive, which eliminates the accumulation of calcium in the fountain solution.
- Contains a non-piling additive, which effectively prevents piling on the blanket
- Significantly reduces ink consumption by preventing emulsification of the ink
- Allows you to print with less water giving you cleaner, sharper printing
- Formulated with the finest Sudanese gum
- Has a pH range between 4.4 and 4.8
- Very effective in eliminating "dot blow out"
- Very low V.O.C.’s
- Prevents building on the impression cylinder
- For conventional dampening systems:
Mix 3 to 5 ounces of UNI LITHOFOUNT 2005 G-2 SF in each gallon of water.
- For alcohol type dampening systems:
Mix 4 to 7 ounces of UNI LITHOFOUNT 2005 G-2 SF in each gallon of water.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.