Product code: 260
UNI LITHOFOUNT KCR is a pH-buffered acid fountain solution concentrate designed for sheetfed presses.
UNI LITHOFOUNT KCR is formulated for all water conditions.
UNI LITHOFOUNT KCR is formulated to enhance performance for every press and dampening system
combination. For best performance, use in conjunction with UNI ALCOFOUNT-2 or UNI ALCOFOUNT-3.
• Very effective at preventing ink accumulation on the chrome roller.
• Able to work on other presses experiencing chrome sensitivity.
• Has a pH range between 4.0 to 4.2.
• Formulated with a breakthrough additive to control calcium.
• Reduces ink and water consumption resulting in a cleaner and sharper print.
• Prevents plate blinding and picture framing.
• Does not contain chrome or phosphates.
• Very low VOC's.
• Formulated with the finest Sudanese gum for maximum plate protection.
FOR ALL DAMPENING SYSTEMS:
• Mix 3 to 4 ounces of LITHOFOUNT KCR per gallon (128 ounces) of water.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.