Product code: 260
UNI LITHOFOUNT KCR is a pH-buffered acid fountain solution concentrate designed for sheetfed presses. Phosphate-free, it is formulated for all water conditions.
UNI LITHOFOUNT KCR is designed specifically to prevent ink accumulation on the chrome rollers. Performs throughout the entire range of alcohol levels, from normal percentage down to alcohol-free, especially with UNI ALCOFOUNT-2.
Runs well with all types of dampening systems. Low water settings give a cleaner, sharper print. Contains non piling additives, which efficiently reduces piling on the blanket.
- Very effective at preventing ink accumulation on the chrome rollers
- Prevents plate blinding and picture framing
- Keeps back cylinders clean
- It is formulated with an additive which eliminates the accumulation of calcium in the fountain solution
- Very low V.O.C.'s
- Formulated with the finest Sudanese gum
- Has a pH range between 4.0 - 4.2
- Very effective in eliminating "dot blow-out"
- Especially formulated to run alcohol-free with UNI ALCOFOUNT-2
- Reduces ink consumption
- Quicker make-readies, faster, cleaner starts
- For conventional dampening systems:
Mix 3 to 5 ounces of UNI LITHOFOUNT KCR per gallon of water (128 oz).
- For reducing alcohol:
Mix 4 to 6 ounces of UNI LITHOFOUNT KCR per gallon of water (128 oz).
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.