Product code: 303
UNI DEGLAZER PLUS is formulated to remove glaze from rollers and blankets caused by ink and especially paper by-products resulting from calcium in alkaline paper, leaving rollers and blankets velvety smooth.
UNI DEGLAZER PLUS should be used on a weekly basis to help keep rollers and blankets in optimal condition.
UNI DEGLAZER PLUS is mild enough to use after every wash-up to prevent build-up of glaze caused by ink and especially paper by-products such as calcium carbonate.
- Environmental roller and blanket deglazer/conditioner
- Can greatly extend roller and blanket life when used regularly
- Reduces print quality problems related to calcium contamination from paper including ink stripping and colour variation
- Excellent for doing a colour change
- Will not swell rollers or blankets
- High flash point
- Low V.O.C.'s
Remove wet ink by washing up with your regular Unigraph press wash. Apply UNI DEGLAZER PLUS on a rag and wipe onto blanket. Leave product on the blanket for a couple of minutes and then finish up by rinsing with your regular UNIGRAPH press wash.
Remove wet ink by washing up with your regular UNIGRAPH press wash. Apply UNI DEGLAZER PLUS sparingly but continuously until no trace of ink appears on the wash-up blade. Finish up by rinsing with your regular UNIGRAPH press wash.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.