Product code: 390
UNI ALCOFOUNT-1 is an isopropyl alcohol replacement used in lithographic dampening systems. It gives a sharper and cleaner image than isopropyl alcohol and is compatible with all fountain solutions, but will perform best with UNIGRAPH solutions.
UNI ALCOFOUNT-1 is a cost effective, super-concentrated alcohol replacement for use in any system. It contains highly active wetting agents specifically designed for the printing industry.
Does not contain 2-Butoxy Ethanol (i.e. Glycol Ether EB, Butyl Cellusolve, Ethylene Glycol Mono-Butyl Ether) CAS #111-76-2.
- Significantly reduces ink consumption by preventing its emulsification
- Allows to print with less water giving you cleaner, sharper printing
- Contains a non-piling additive efficiently reducing piling on the blanket
- Does not evaporate, therefore, no replenishment required
- Will not "harden" rollers like isopropyl alcohol
- Eliminates any foaming problems
- Biodegradable & environmentally safe
- No toxic fumes and no unpleasant odor
- Very high flash point
- Does not require a flammable label
Mix between 30 ml and 180 ml (1 oz to 6 oz) of UNI ALCOFOUNT-1 with 4 liters (1 gallon) of dampening solution. The exact dosage will depend on your dampening system, your fountain solution and your ink. Presses functioning with a high percentage of alcohol will require a higher dosage of UNI ALCOFOUNT-1.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.