Product code: 710
UNI SILICONE 60% concentrate is a very high quality pure silicone emulsion which can be used in heatset and coldset operations. Its unique formula should be diluted and applied by the printer to prevent marking, smearing, ink rub from the idler rollers. It can be used on different presses and on a variety of stock.
- Prevents ink smearing and scuffing at the folding bars and ink transfer between freshly printed sheets
- Eliminates cracking on paper in folder
- Provides smooth delivery in folder or sheeter
- Can be diluted to various concentrations by simple addition of water
- Eliminates streaking and smearing on nose cone
- Wider latitude of operation
- Non-toxic, dries clear, safe to use
- Compatible with anti-static additive
- Highly concentrated
UNI SILICONE 60% recommended dosage: 2 to 6 ounces per gallon of water. For best results, use proportioner pump such as the Dosatron Graphic D14MZ10 doser. This insures a consistent dilution and prevents excessive use of silicone emulsion. Sometimes UNI SILICONE 60% requires extra anti-stat. We recommend using UNI ANTI-STATIC ADDITIVE approx. 1 to 3 ounces per gallon to diluted silicone emulsion. Addition can be made to a central mix tank or to a press side circulation tank.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.