Product code: 720
UNI SILICONE ANTI-MARKING EMULSION 60A is a unique concentrated formula incorporating silicone, antismear agents, anti-static material and other ingredients. This combination of silicone and non-hazardous trade secret materials provides better slip, prevents ink smearing, eliminates static elec- tricity. Can be used on any type of heatset or coldset presses and on different types of paper or board.
- Prevents ink smearing and offset
- Provides smooth delivery in folder or sheeter
- Dries faster in the stock than other silicone emulsions
- Controls static during all operations
- Contains anticorrosive agents preventing corrosion of metal parts
- Incorporated biocide protects diluted solution from bacteria and fungi
- Very economical
- Eliminates cracking of paper on folder
- Exceptional slip qualities, works better and more economical than pure silicone
- Prevents static build up on printed sheet
- Eliminates deposits on rollers
- No VOC content
UNI SILICONE ANTI-MARKING EMULSION 60A recommended dosage: 2 to 6 ounces per gallon of water. For best results, use proportioner pump such as the Dosatron Graphic D14MZ10 doser. This insures a consistent dilution and prevents excessive use of emulsion. No additives like anti-stat etc. are necessary for 60A emulsion.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.