Product code: 723
UNI SILICONE ANTI-MARKING EMULSION 40AH is a unique concentrated formula incorporating silicone, anti-smear agents, anti-static material, humectant and other ingredients. This combination of silicone and nonhazardous trade secret materials provides better slip, prevents ink smearing elimi- nates static electricity. Can be used on heatset or coldest presses with all kinds of paper or board.
- Prevents ink smearing and offset
- Provides smooth delivery in folder or sheeter
- Dries faster in the stock than other silicone emulsions
- Controls static during all operations
- Contains anticorrosive agent preventing corrosion of metal parts
- Contains biocide which protects diluted solution from bacteria and fungi
- Very economical
- Exceptional slip qualities, works better and more economically than pure silicone
- Wider latitude of operation
- Highly anti-static, eliminates need for additional anti-stat
- Improves gloss of the paper and reduces marking and streaking
- Improved high speed performance
- Supplied in easy-to-use aqueous form
- No VOC content
UNI SILICONE ANTI-MARKING EMULSION 40AH recommended dosage: 4 to 9 ounces per gallon of water. For best results, use proportioner pump such as the Dosatron Graphic D14MZ10 doser. This insures a consistent dilution and prevents excessive use of emulsion. No additives like anti-stat etc. are necessary for 40AH emulsion.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.