Product code: 261
UNI LITHOFOUNT BA 5000 is a revolutionary new sheetfed fountain solution formulated for today’s most challenging pressroom situations.
UNI LITHOFOUNT BA 5000 is the fountain solution of choice for large commercial sheetfed and packaging printers.
- Formulated with a breakthrough additive which eliminates the accumulation of calcium in the water system, pans and rollers.
- Runs exceptionally well with all types of metallic inks, especially gold inks. Extends plate life and greatly reduces sensitivity caused by metallic inks.
- Formulated with the finest Sudanese gum for maximum plate protection.
- Extremely effective in reducing the accumulation of emulsion left behind from process free plates.
- Has a pH range between 4.6 – 4.8
- Keeps the blankets, back cylinders and metering much cleaner.
- Unique formulation of desensitizers keeps chrome rollers exceptionally clean especially on Komori presses.
- HUV, LED & UV compatible formulation.
- Lower ink and water settings.
For all dampening systems:
Mix 4 ounces of Uni Lithofount BA 5000 per gallon (128 ounces) of water or a setting of 3% on the doser. Dosage may be lower depending on your dampening system. Uni Lithofount BA 5000 works in conjunction with Uni Alcofount-2.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.